Cost of Programs: $125
To register go to: http://www.rbg.ca/Page.aspx?pid=341
PROGRAMS for Primary and Junior:
• Creatures with Wings and Crawly Things (K–3)
• Insects in Winter (2–6)
• Wetland Ways (4)
PROGRAMS for Intermediate and Senior:
• Plant Adaptations: Wetlands Plants (7–12)
• Plant Adaptations: Mediterranean Biome (7–12)
• Human Impacts on Ecosystems (7–12)
• Healing Plants (11)
• Growth in the Greenhouse: vegetative
PROGRAMS for multiple grade levels:
• Good Things come in Trees (K–6) (7–12)
• Pollination Partners (3–6) (9, 11–12)
• Seeds on the Go (3–6) (9 and 11)
• Seeds to Grow on (3–6) (9 and 11)
• Colour in Nature (2–6) (11)
• Species at Risk (4 and 6, 7–12)
• Pine-osaur: The Tree that Time Forgot (11)
Current programs are adapted to suit your grade
and lesson focus. We’re always excited about
collaborations as well. Check out www.rbg.ca
for program updates.
Teacher Professional Development Workshops:
Introduction to video conferencing and the virtual
field trips offered by Royal Botanical Gardens. FREE
The Fishway (4–12): We’ll explore this key
component in the restoration of Cootes Paradise
Marsh, the largest freshwater wetland
restoration project of its kind in North America.
Careers at Royal Botanical Gardens (7–12):
Ever wanted to work in a herbarium, be an
aquatic or terrestrial biologist or horticulturist?
Let us introduce you to some of our staff
members and the work they love.
The Orchid House (9–12): With Orchid Society
gardeners, explore the diversity of orchids found
worldwide and their unique survival adaptations.